IGaD Event Series "The Changing University – Perspectives on Gender and Diversity"
Stabsstelle Gender and Diversity Management
- +49 241 80 90627
- Send Email
"Career Paths in Science after the Doctoral Degree"
Prof. Doris Klee, Vice-Rector for Human Resources Management and Development
Monday, January 22, 2018, 6.30-8pm
Generali Saal, SuperC
Since 2013, the IGaD event series "The Changing University – Perspectives on Gender and Diversity" draws attention to current developments at universities and their significance for gender equality and equal opportunities.
The event series is taking place for the fifth time now. If you are interested in our events, please download our information flyer. Please note that the events are held in German.
All university members and the interested public are invited to attend. All our events are handicapped accessible. Please register for an event you want to attend via e-mail or by phone.
- First IGaD topic series 2013/14 (pdf: 3352 kb)
- Second IGaD topic series 2014/15 (pdf: 1110 kb)
- Third IGaD topic series 2015/16 (pdf: 666 kb)
- Theme Night "Paths to Professorship", June 13, 2016 (pdf: 210 kb)
- Theme Night, October 25, 2016 (pdf: 268 kb)
- Theme Night "Paths to Professorship", January 24, 2017 (pdf: 199 kb)
- Fifth IGaD topic series 2017/18 (pdf: 1204 kb)